We've got you covered
Who we are
This is the privacy statement of Lombardi Associates Limited.
Lombardi Associates Limited is a company registered in Scotland with number SC431955 and registered office 6 St. Colme Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6AD.
This privacy statement explains how we collect and use personal information about you.
What personal information we collect
Depending on how we interact with you, we may collect various types of information.
Personal contact information
- This includes any data that would allow us to personally contact you, such as your name, home or mailing address, phone number or email address.
Technical Computer Information
Website Usage Information
- This includes information about how you use our websites including links you click on, pages or content you view and for how long. This data can be captured through automated tracking technologies such as cookies and may also be collected using third party tracking services (such as Google Analytics) that collect data in aggregate. Please see our Cookies policy for further information on this.
Where we collect personal information from
We collect your information from a variety of sources. This includes
- Personal information that you fill in on the “Contact us” section of our website
- Personal information that you provide to us upon engaging us to provide services to you
- If you contact us we may keep a record of any correspondence entered into
How we use your personal information
We use information about you in the following ways:
- to fulfil contractual performance and deliver agreed services
- to verify identity where this is required
- to communicate by post, email or telephone
- to understand needs and how they may be met
- to notify you of any changes to our services
- to maintain records
- to fulfil contractual performance and deliver agreed services
- to prevent and detect crime, fraud or corruption
Who we share your personal information with
We may pass your data to our subsidiary company, LA Football Conferencing Limited, to provide you with information which may be of interest to you, by post, telephone, or email.
We will never pass your personal information to third parties for any marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a legal duty to those third parties, this includes cooperation with any law enforcement agencies investigating criminal or fraudulent behaviour.
If you do not provide your personal information
If you chose not to provide us with any personal information contractually required in the performance of an engagement of our services, we may not be able to carry out the services fully and to your satisfaction.
How long we retain your personal information for
We will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary. This means that if you are a client of Lombardi Associates, we will keep your personal information for as long as you are a client and furthermore as long as is required by the relevant regulations and laws that we are subject to.
Personal information belonging to individuals who are not clients of Lombardi Associates, will be retained for as long as is judged to be relevant.
Holding personal information outside the EEA
Using our website
The Cookies Policy and Terms and Conditions should also be read.
Access to your information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal information about you that we hold.
Correcting your information – We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and you may ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
Deletion of your information – You have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you where:
- You consider that we no longer require the information for the purposes for which it was obtained.
- We are using that information with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent – see Withdrawing consent to using your information below.
- You have validly objected to our use of your personal information – see Objecting to how we may use your information below.
- Our use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations.
Objecting to how we may use your information – You have the right at any time to require us to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In addition, where we use your personal information to perform tasks carried out in the public interest then, if you ask us to, we will stop using that personal information unless there are overriding legitimate grounds to continue.
Restricting how we may use your information – In some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information. This right might apply, for example, where we are checking the accuracy of personal information about you that we hold or assessing the validity of any objection you have made to our use of your information. The right might also apply where this is no longer a basis for using your personal information but you don’t want us to delete the data. Where this right to validly exercised, we may only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.
Automated processing – If we use your personal information on an automated basis to make decisions which significantly affect you, you have the right to ask that the decision be reviewed by an individual to whom you may make representations and contest the decision. This right only applies where we use your information with your consent or as part of a contractual relationship with you.
Withdrawing consent using your information – Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
Please contact us in any of the ways set out in the Contact information and further advice section if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Changes to our privacy statement
We keep this privacy statement under regular review and will place any updates on this website. Paper copies of the privacy statement may also be obtained by writing to us at the following address: Lombardi Associates Limited, Hudson House, 8 Albany Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3QB
This privacy statement was last updated on 28th March 2018.
Contact information and further advice
For further information please write to The Data Officer, Lombardi Associates Limited, Hudson House, 8 Albany Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3QB
We seek to resolve directly all complaints about how we handle personal information but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, whose contact details are as follows:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745
GET IN TOUCH
We'd love to hear from you
Lombardi Associates operates in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and French. If you have a football or sports related dispute or issue, we can help you.
How we can help
Latest from the blog...
It has been 10 years since Paolo left FIFA. This interview covers his views on some important developments in that period and comments on memorable cases.
The January transfer window is open and while many fans are hopeful of arrivals, Financial Fair Play is mentioned daily as a reason why a number of clubs must first look to sell. In October last year, our Director, Philippa Lombardi, analysed the impact of Financial Fair Play on the transfer market in an article for Football Legal.
Lombardi for Football Clubs. Players & Coaches. Intermediaries. Associations & Leagues. Investors.
We know a lot about Football.
The team is led by CEO Paolo Lombardi, who after more than eight years working at the home of football, FIFA, founded Lombardi Associates in 2010.