We've got you covered
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft:
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- Network Advertising Initiative:
GET IN TOUCH
We'd love to hear from you
Lombardi Associates operates in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and French. If you have a football or sports related dispute or issue, we can help you.
How we can help
Latest from the blog...
In the November 2022 update to the FIFA Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players (RSTP) there were a number of amendments and additions
Lombardi for Football Clubs. Players & Coaches. Intermediaries. Associations & Leagues. Investors.
We know a lot about Football.
The team is led by CEO Paolo Lombardi, who after more than eight years working at the home of football, FIFA, founded Lombardi Associates in 2010.